Two Ways to Pay
Two Ways To Pay
At Real Estate Photo Pros, all real estate agents have the option to pay when they order or pay when the listing closes. Call Us for more details.
If you pay when the property closes, you pay a higher rate.. But here are the benefits. You pay us absolutely nothing up front, helping with any potential cash flow issues. Not only that, but if you lose the listing for any reason, you pay nothing at all. You ONLY pay us if and when the property sells. We are confident that our level of marketing will help almost every property go under contract. Here is how it works.
- We take your order and keep an active card on file.
- We complete the photography appointment. Once your property is live, we track the property’s mls number through your local system.
- If the mls number is marked as ‘Sold’, we charge the card on file for the total amount.
- If the property goes off market, we will be in touch to confirm that you are finished with the photos. If that is the case, you owe us nothing.
The fine print:
- The Pay-At-Closing option is only available to licensed real estate agents
- The listing must be intended for sale, not to be listed for rent.
- The listing must not be a bank-owned, government-owned or short-sale property.
- The listing must not be a private listing.
- The card provided will automatically be charged for the total once the property has sold, based on the local mls status.
- If the status of the property is unable to be determined, Real Estate Photo Pros will attempt to make contact via email and phone. If contact is not made, the card will be charged 7 days after attempting contact.
- If the card provided is within one month of the expiration date, Real Estate Photo Pros will attempt to make contact via email and phone to update the account with a new card. If contact is not made, the card will be charged 7 days after attempting contact.
Want To Start a Project?
Contact us today